1. My memoir, Everything is Happening at Once, is about enlightenment vs. wisdom, curiosity, destiny, sex, wonder, the family business, revolutionaries from Socrates to Gurdjieff, and Grandpa. Click here to sample the first two chapters.
2. Short Cuts are what happens when you wonder how everything happens. The posts range widely from science and politics to words about words and outtakes from my memoir.
3. Flossophy Friday is a weekly madcap update on what you didn’t know you needed to know.
4. Fizzdom, mostly from other people. Activists, poets, entrepreneurs, bon vivants, artists, lovers, writers, scientists and other denizens of the electromagnetic spectrum of humanity come at you like prisms.
5. Fictionary is a collection of my own concoctions, complete with definitions. Words you need, whether you know it or not.
6. Instagram: #lookatyourfeettwice #everythingishappeningatonce because the brain is a funhouse lens.
7. Here I am. Where are you? We’d love to hear . . .
Life begins in the middle.